Welcome to the Rose Blossom Blog Hop! We are so grateful that you stop by to visit us on the 15th of the every month. Today we want to share some ideas using Live Beautifully. If you aren't familiar with the National Scrapbooking Month special, I will share the information at the end.
One of my favorite things to do is mix our products. I wanted to show you how so many of our other products work really well with Live Beautifully. I love this photo of my husband and mother-in-law. One thing they love to do is to laugh together!
There are so many fabulous colors and textures in the Live Beautifully paper packet. I used the color in my mother-in-law's jacket to choose my papers. From there I just played by adding a little of this and a little of that.
- Live Beautifully Paper Packet
- Live Beautifully Stamp Set (I stamped the roses in black on the the sea glass watercolor sheet from Live Beautifully. From this set, I also stamped "be your own kind of beautiful.")
- Live, Laugh, Love - June Stamp of the Month ("together")
- Jack - Cardmaking Bundle (This little bear was perfect for this photo!)
- All Together Complements ("so very happy" and heart)
- You & Me Complements ("lucky")
- Snapshot Complements ("remember this")
- Rustic Home Ribbon
- Cricut Artbooking (banner cut)
- Black & White Enamel Dots
- Clear Shimmer Brush (Because it's only right to add a little sparkle to the roses and hearts in the banner!)
Now it's time to move on to Lynn's blog! I've seen a sneak peek, and I can't wait to go there myself!