I wanted to share some artwork for Mother's Day from Key B on page 35 of the Flower Market handbook. I so enjoyed working with this key! I love Lily of the Valley. They grow outside our bedroom window along with some trillium, and I love watching them progress every year. I created a one-page layout with a matching card. This layout would be lovely in a frame.
Before I tell you what I used, I want to share the Cricut file with you. You do need a Cricut Explore and Cricut Design Space to use this. This file will help you make this quickly and easily!
Product used to make the layout:
- White Daisy - base, photo mats, and top layers of lilies
- Colonial White - bottom layer of lilies
- All About the Gold Fundamentals - page background
- Kraft - photo mat and basket
- Sweet Leaf - base of leaves
- Fern - detailed top of leaves
- Sea Glass - basket, bow, and mother
- Uptown Fundamentals - small dovetailed pieces on the right of photo mat
- Rustic Home Ribbon - jute used on photo mat and bow
The same items were used on the card, and I think this photo shows you the depth of the lilies. I popped the flowers up with Thin 3-D foam tape. The "happy everything" sentiment is from one of stamp sets that comes with the Flower Market cartridge.
Want to know something fun? I designed this artwork for a Close To My Heart video. I am so honored and extremely happy that you will be able to watch Monica show you how to create these. Enjoy!