Welcome to the Rose Blossom Blog Hop! We are so glad that you joined us in the new year! We have changed up our blog hop schedule a bit. You will see us once a month on the 15th at 7:00 pm. I hope that you will come to visit!
Today we are going to show you a whole bunch of new products from the Seasonal Expression 1 Idea Book. Do you have your copy? You can view it HERE, and when you place an order, you will get one FREE! The artwork, the papers, and the stamps are just beautiful! This hop is a big circle, and all you need to do is follow along. If you get lost along the way, I have a list of all the blogs at the bottom of this post.
So let's look at some artwork. I created a card box using my favorite in the book, and it's called Hello Lovely, and I've used the Workshop Your Way to complete this project. I love the roses in this paper, and I love the calming feeling of the colors!
It was quick and easy to make cards with the complements, too!
On the two bottom cards, I chose to use sentiments from the stamp set in the Flower Market collection. Other than that, this is all from the Workshop Your Way! You can find the directions for the card box HERE.
Here's a little close-up for you.
It's hard to tell from the photos, but I have used the clear shimmer brush on all the flowers, and it is stunning!
I want you to head over to Marg's blog now, and I happen to know she has some amazing scrapbook layouts to show you!!
Thank you for spending your time with us!!
Full list of blogs:
- Brenda - http://roseblossomlegacies.com
- Marg - http://ididnthavepotatoes.blogspot.com/
- Shelly - http://just1piece-shelly.blogspot.com/
- Kim Hill - http://violetsandsunshine.blogspot.com/
- Morgan - http://www.tweetscraps.com/
- Mary Newman- http://thepixiedustplayground.blogspot.com/
- Kristine Porter - http://merryheartcreations.blogspot.com
- Kelly Massman -http://kmassman-scrapbooks-cards.blogspot.com/
- Ginger -http://www.createwithginger.com/