Welcome to the Rose Blossom Blog Hop! We are so glad that you stopped in to see what we have done with the August Stamp of the Month, Purr-fect Halloween. There are half a dozen of us participating in the hop this time, and you are going to love the techniques you see along the way!
I used a few techniques on this card:
- I dry embossed the white daisy layer with the Confetti Stars embossing folder.
- I splashed the middle of that layer with yellow watercolors.
- I splattered that with purple watercolor.
Pretty fun background, right?
Then I did this:
- I used light peach color on watercolor paper in a 3" square. I heat set to dry and then stamped the cat on it with Memento ink.
- I did the glasses the same way with green watercolor, and followed by using that technique on the hat.
Truly, this cat is pretty easy to fussy cut. After I was done, I popped it up with thin 3-d foam tape. The banners are easy enough to stamp right over the dry embossing, and I lightly watercolored a few of the banners.
Now it's time to move on to Lynn. She is incredible, and I loved her sneak peek. I can't wait to see the whole project!!
The Stamp of the Month is always just $5 with a $50 order!!