It's time to tell you all about my September Workshop using Nevermore paper!
- Sunday, September 27th
- 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm (It won't take you this long, but I want you to relax and know you have the time you need.)
- Andover Senior Center - 1685 Crosstown Blvd NW, Andover, MN
Your $35.00 class fee includes the following THREE projects:
2-page Friendship layout that could easily be turned into a Halloween layout.
Three Halloween cards to tuck in a bag (or attach to the front of a bag) with a treat!
Three ADORABLE pint-sized containers for treat-giving or home decor!
Product you will receive in this class:
- Nevermore Paper Packet (pre-cut for your projects and you get all the extras)
- Nevermore Complements
- 3 Pint-Sized Containers
- Roll of Purple Shimmer Trim
- 54 Grey Enamel Gems
- 3 Card Bases & Envelopes
- 3 Extra Sheets White Daisy Cardstock
- Full Color Directions and Cutting Guide
You will learn how to use the new clear Complement shapes, try out the new embossing folder on your cards, and how to turn Halloween paper into every day use.
This is going to be a super fun class!
RSVP to email@example.com or order your kit by September 15th so that I have enough materials for you!
(Note to Consultants: You can order the kit pre-cut or you can choose to pay for the files.)