Welcome to the Rose Blossom Blog Hop! Now this hop is a big circle, so you can just follow the short hop from blog to blog. If you should get lost, there is a list of blogs at the bottom of this post. Today we want to tell you all the reasons we love being a Close To My Heart consultant. I can't wait to go through this hop!
I had so many pictures and thoughts to share that I decided to use Studio J.
Those of you that have been reading my blog since the beginning know that I first became a Close To My Heart consultant in June 2005. I grew a wonderful team and loved my custtomers, but I had to leave at the end of December 2009 to settle some health issues. I re-joined Close To My Heart in May 2011. I was healthier and stronger than ever at this point and ready to teach and work my business again! I tell you this because had I not loved being a consultant as much as I do, I would never have come back. But there are so many things that draw me to Close To My Heart and make me really love my job! The journaling reads:
My job is...Picture Perfect
- I get to teach papercrafting!
- Blessed with world-wide friendships!
- I love working with my customers!
- Leading my Rose Blossom team is amazing!
- Fabulous discount on product!
- I earn an income doing what I love!
- I have a wonderfully supportive upline!
- Close To My Heart is a debt-free company!
- The Corporate staff is supportive - and fun!
- Recognition for hard work!
- I love the places I have traveled!
Now it's time for you to head to Marg's blog. You are in for a treat, I am sure!! Should you get lost, here is the list for the hop!
Brenda - YOU ARE HERE!