Welcome to the Rose Blossom Blog Hop as we introduce the March Stamp of the Month - Choose Happy! Now this hop is a big circle, so you can just follow the short hop from blog to blog. If you should get lost, there is a list of blogs at the bottom of this post.
Choose Happy is a playful reminder that we do need to remember to make that choice to be happy every day. It was that whimsical quality of the stamp that helped me create this card.
The frame and sentiments are from Choose Happy. I combined this set with the butterflies from Your Own Kind of Wonderful. To create the background of this card, I rubbed lagoon pigment ink on the inside of the Floral embossing folder and then embossed the paper. Kind of a cool look, huh? Here's a few close up views:
Now it's time to move on to Lynn's blog. I am sure she has some kraft-y goodness ready for you, and I can't wait to see what it is!
Here is our blog hop order!
- BRENDA - YOU ARE HERE!!
- Lynn http://
frommybungalow.blogspot.com/ 2015/03/ rose-blossom-blog-hop.html
- Marg http://ididnthavepotatoes.blogspot.com/2015/03/rb-blog-hop-time-march-stamp-of-month.html
- Barbara http://
createdbybarbara.blogspot.com/ 2015/03/ rose-blossom-choose-happy-blog- hop.html
- Shelly http://just1piece-shelly.blogspot.com/2015/03/choose-happy-march-2015-stamp-of-month.html
- Morgan http://www.tweetscraps.com/
2015/03/ march-stamp-of-month-rose-bloss om-blog.html
- Cathy http://theseeagerhands.com/?p=230
- Kristine P http://merryheartcreations.blogspot.com/2015/03/march-stamp-of-month-blog-hop.html
- Mary http://thepixiedustplayground.blogspot.com/2015/03/rose-blossom-choose-happy-blog-hop.html