Are you enjoying the posts this week on the Shinhan Touch Twin markers? I sure am enjoying creating with them! Today I have some fall leaves and acorns for you.
This is the Fall Harvest stamp set, and the images are perfect for coloring. I stamped the leaves and acorns with cocoa pigment ink and then heat set them so they would be ready for coloring.
Let me explain how I colored the leaves:
- I colored the whole leaf with Pastel Green
- I shaded liberally with Golden Yellow
- I shaded the leaf near the veins with Marigold
- I colored the whole leaf with Golden Yellow again to blend the colors
The acorns were super easy!
- I colored the base of the acorn with Pastel Peach
- I shaded the base with Barely Beige
- I colored the cap of the acorn with Clay
In order to match my acorns, I did something kind of fun. I colored the banner with a Pastel Peach marker, and then I stamped my sentiment. It is so fun to add a little coloring here and there to a project.
Thanks so much for stopping in, and may you be very blessed today!