This sketch is fun and fresh and open to a lot of possibilities!
If you have scraps of paper to use, this sketch is perfect for that!
This is my little blond-haired blue-eyed boy 23 years ago. So cute!!
My layout consists of scraps of Babycakes, sky paper, a whole lot of stamping, and a few embellishments.
Hang on to this sketch because you are going to want to use it again and again!
Be sure to go over to Sketch N Scrap to see the rest of the Design Team examples!
Items used for this layout that can be found on my website:
- X7173B Babycakes paper
- 1385 White Daisy Cardstock
- X5761 Sky Cardstock
- Z2194 Sky Ink Pad
- Z2110 Buttercup Ink Pad
- Z2405 Buttercup Marker
- G1068 Babycakes Workshop on the Go Stamp Set
- S1312 December Stamp of the Month (available in December)
- Z1844 Trinket Wooden Shapes
- Z1732 Color Ready Ribbon
- Blue Sparkles (discontinued)
Thanks for stopping by today!