Do you not believe me when I say it took 15 minutes? But truly, that's it! After I grabbed the photos from Facebook, here are my steps:
- Open Studio J and name a new project. "Hunting" worked for me!
- Upload the photos. You simply select, and while they are uploading, you can move on.
- Select an Express Collection layout. I used one of the Little Man layouts.
- Pop the photos in their spaces.
- I changed one photo well to a journaling spot and put a little something in there.
- Add to cart
- Approve the layout
- Within 3 minutes I had a jpeg in my e-mail, and I am sharing them with you.
Pretty cool, huh? If you haven't check out Studio J lately, pop over and take a look. There's no cost to play and look through everything Studio J has to offer. As you can see, it's pretty fast and easy!