Don't you think this bag is super cute? We received these bags at Convention, and I fell in love with it right away! I can carry it on my shoulder or wear it as a backpack. Don't you want one, too?
Tomorrow, August 31st, is the last day to join Close To My Heart and receive this bag free! There are limited quantities available, so you might want to hurry to join.
I want to tell you some more specifics about about the new Consultant Special. (Be sure to read to the bottom because I have a bonus for you!)
The cost is just $49, and this is what it includes:
- Read Me First Letter
- Current Idea Book (qty. 3)
- Hostess Order Forms (qty. 5)
- Customer Order Forms (qty. 5)
- Close To My Heart Color Swatches
- Autumn/Winter 2012 B&T Duos® Sampler
- My Acrylix® Nature's Delight Petite Perks™ Stamp Set
- Workshops on the Go™ Avonlea Kit
- Avonlea Complements Canvas Shapes
- My Creations®Recipe/Photo Box
- Color-Ready Canvas Alphabet
- Chocolate Exclusive Inks® Pad
- Slate Exclusive Inks® Pad
- My Acrylix®Glamour Lowercase Stamp set
- My Acrylix® Perfect Fit--Frames Stamp Set
- 3" x 3" My Acrylix® Block
- 2" x 3 1/2" My Acrylix®Block
Now how crazy wonderful is this? You would have everything you need in this kit to host your first Gathering. I LOVE that this is so affordable for you!!
I have to sideline here, and tell you just how blessed I feel every single day that I get to do what I love. There is nothing better than sitting at my craft desk and pulling out new paper and stamps! What I love even more is that the product I purchase from Close To My Heart is generously discounted because I am a consultant.
I love my team! They are about the most creative, generous, faith-filled, and caring women in all of Close To My Heart. Yes, I know I am extremely biased, but truly they are all of those things! I have a private Facebook group for my team, and even though many of us have never met in person, we are like best friends that would help each other with anything. Let's see, what states do we encompass? Well, there's Minnesota, of course, along with California, Maryland, Washington DC, Indiana, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, and Texas. How awesome is that? (If you stay tuned, you are going to meet several of these lovely ladies on a Rose Blossom Blog Hop at the end of the month.) I'll tell you a little about my team members:
- Some of my team members are hobbiest consultants. That means that they LOVE Close To My Heart products, they love being a part of the team, and they love the discount. With Close To My Heart's low quarterly minimums, it's easy to to be a hobbiest!
- Some of my other team members are part-time consultants. They love all the same things as my hobbiest consultants, but they also work their business into their already busy lives so that they make a little money. Who doesn't like a little extra money to take the family out to dinner, buy those little extras, or contribute to the household income?
- I also have some business builders on my team. They recognize that Close To My Heart can provide a good steady income just by sharing what they love through classes and Gatherings! In case you haven't been a reader for long and don't know, Close To My Heart is my full-time job. I get to do what I love every single day!
I also want to tell you a little about what I offer my team.
- Guidance - I never want anyone to feel like they are in the dark about something, so I work personally with team members and on the Facebook group to help guide them on their journey with CTMH.
- No matter what type of Consultant, I treat everyone the same. It is terribly important to me that everyone feel valued no matter what type of consultant they choose to be. The great thing about CTMH is that your goals can change according to what is going on in your life.
- Monthly Challenges - I pose an optional monthly challenge, and it's a fun way for me to teach my team. The rewards are different every month.
- Experience - In total, I have been with CTMH over 5 years. I have also been paper crafting for over 20 years! To read about me, just click on my Resume tab at the top of the page.
- Private Facebook group - This is a great place - and a safe place - to share artwork and to ask questions.