- I am blessed to meet so many people! Whether it is through a Gathering, a class, or a blog post, I have the best time meeting other paper crafters. Who could call this a job?!
- I have the best team in all of Close To My Heart - I know this for a fact! Each one of them is so wonderfully creative, and they are all so willing to share with each other.
- I have a fabulous upline that supports me. She has taught me well how to make sure that God and family are first. Thank you so much, Karen!
- I am my own boss, so I can be flexible to accommodate my customers. If I see a class that might teach them just a little bit more, I can look at my calendar and schedule it. Isn't that marvelous?
- Every single day, I get to play with world class product. I have had that Art Philosophy cartridge for almost 10 months, I use it every day, and I still can't believe what an amazing product it is! it works so well with our papers and embellishments.
- I could go on and on, but the last thing I am going to share is that I am one of those people that actually does exactly what I love to do. I wake up every morning full of joy because I am able to create beautiful things and share them with all of you!
Monday, April 30, 2012
I received an e-mail from Close To My Heart this morning congratulating me on my 1-year anniversary with Close To My Heart.