I always think bright and colorful when I think of April! I love watching the flowers pop up and the trees bud. In fact, we're a little ahead of schedule in Minnesota. My forsythia was in full bloom on March 23rd, and it didn't bloom until May 5th last year!
April Card Class - At-Home Kit Only ($7.00)
This kit consists of 5 clean and simple cards. The pieces are pre-cut, stamped, and will be mailed directly to your home with full instructions. Your last day to order the kit is Sunday, April 15th, and all kits will be mailed on the 16th. You can either send me a check by April 15th or I can send you a PayPal invoice.
April Technique Class - Lucy Card Box ($12)
- Monday, April 23rd at 6:30 pm (4 spots open)
- Tuesday, April 24th at 6:30 pm (5 spots open)
Florentine Club Pages ($20)
Come to a scrapbook evening where you will create two 2-page layouts with pre-cut materials and all the supplies you need. Come to club 15 minutes early (or stay 15 minutes late) and create a FREE Stamp of the Month card!
- Monday, April 9th at 6:30 pm (1 opening)
- Tuesday, April 10th at 6:30 pm (full)
- Monday, April 16th at 6:30 pm (1 opening)
Included in Kit:
- Pre-cut Florentine paper for layouts
- Garden Wooden Shapes - full package
- (6) Durable Studs - Round
- 2 feet Color-Ready Seam Binding
- 1/5 package of Bitty Pearls
- 2 Designer Rhinestone Brads
- 6 Medium Pearl Opaque Gems
Supplies needed for Class:
- Scissors (micro-tip is best)
- Ruler (you'll need it to line up letters)
- Tape Runner
- Glue Dots
- Pop Dots
- Corner Rounder
- Paper Piercer or QuikStix Tool for gems
- Xyron or Glue Pen (for adhering letters and vines)
Please let me know if have any questions about any of the April classes. All of them are able to be long distance classes and come with full directions. I hope to hear from you in April!