Marvelous Minis Workshop:
First Date: Monday, August 1st at 6:30 pm
Second Date: Wednesday, August 3rd at 10:00 am
Sign-Up Deadline: Saturday, July 30th
You have the choice of whichever class works for you. I want this to be fun and easy so that you come, relax, and have some laughs!
In this class, you will make 8 mini cards that are loaded with technique. Flowers from stamps and banners are just a couple of the fun ideas you'll learn!
Workshop kit includes:
- Pre-cut materials for 8 cards
- 8 card bases and envelopes
- 7 feet of ribbon
- Loads of gems
- 25 kraft borders (You will only be using a few, so you will have LOTS leftover!)
- Glitz Glitter Gel (You will be putting this wonderful sparkle on some of your flowers, and then you will bring the bottle home!)
- Written instructions so that you can re-create these cards again!
- BONUS - FREE new Idea Book when you attend the class!
- Micro-Tip Scissors
- Foam Dots or Foam Tape
- Tape Runner
- Glue Dots
- Craft Knife (or some other tool for placing gems)
- Bone Folder (optional)
By the way, don't be afraid to sign up if you are long distance. I will send you the instructions and your stamping will be done for you. Easy peasy - and you'll have 8 fabulous minis and learn some new techniques!