Then I moved on to some moving day pictures. It was so nice of Shane's friend to help him move. She is moving to another state very soon, so I knew I had to take the opportunity to get a good picture of them.
I am finding it so much fun - and so affordable - to create these pages. And remember, June is Studio J FREE for all month! You can try it yourself and receive a JPG file FREE! (Yes, I am going to keep saying FREE because there is very little that you can get for FREE these days.) You can share the JPG file with your friends, post it on your blog, or have it printed wherever you choose. Let me tell you some things you may not know about Studio J.
- There is no software to download. You simply go to my website, create and account, and play for FREE!
- When you build a layout, there are no hidden costs. You do not have to pay for each embellishment or stickease that you use. You can use whatever you want and as much as you want, and it's all included in the cost of the layout!
- Think about Studio J as a virtual paper packet with the matching embellishments. The difference is that you can "cut" your paper and switch it around as much as you want without wasting paper or ruining your layout!
- 50% off retail price
- Free hi-res JPG files with each purchased layout
- Free Memory Protectors® with every order
- Exclusive membership kits and patterns
- Free shipping (monthly order of 4 to 20 layouts)
- Special deals and promotions
- 12-month membership - $99
- 3-month membership - $30 (this is a great way to get your feet wet and give it a whirl!)
- 5 Pack (5 two-page layouts, 5 memory protectors, and free shipping and handling) - $55.00
So why not give it a try for FREE? Just create an account, then log in to Studio J and start designing your layout! Studio J is intuitive and easy to use; there are just 5 easy steps to creating a beautiful layout:
1. Upload photos.
2. Choose the desired themed kit.
3. Select an exclusive layout pattern.
4. Add photos, embellishments, title, and journaling.
5. Add to your cart to receive your FREE jpg file.
To go directly to Studio J via my website, click here. And happy creating - I bet you'll have a blast!!