July Workshop - Fanfare
July 18th at 6:30 pm
Reserve your spot by July 8th!
Come to my home and create a 2-page layout and 3 cards using the Fanfare Level 2 paper packet. You can get this kit no matter where you live! Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like the kit shipped to you.
In this class kit you will receive:
- 1/2 packet of Fanfare Level 2 (6 patterened papers and 5 cardstock)
- 1 full package of Fanfare Stickease
- 2 yds. cranberry waxy flax
- 2 yards white hemp
- 1/2 package Dimensional Elements stars
- 5 clear buttons
- 3 cranberry brads
This two page layout holds A LOT of pictures! You will also go home with many leftovers from this class. By adding your cardstock at home, you'll get a couple more layouts and several cards with what is left! I will be supplying the stamp sets and coordinating inks for the class.
You will need to bring:
- Paper Trimmer
- Tombow Adhesive (or tape runner of your choice)
- Glue Dots
- Micro-tip scissors
- Craft knife
- Foam tape (or foam dots)
- Piercing Tool