Here is your challenge along with the requirements:
- Use the Page Maps sketch (interpret any way you want as long as Becky's sketch is evident)
- Use one photo of yourself or someone in your family
- Use 10 journaling words that start with the first letter of your subject's name (my son's name is Shane, so I've used 10 "s" words to describe him)
- You cannot combine this with any other challenge - sorry! The benefit is that you'll get another page done that focuses on this challenge.
- Post your challenge in the gallery as "Brenda10."
Use all 5 requirements to be eligible for the RAK. The prize this month is a $10 gift certificate to the the marvelous online store - The Cutting Cafe. Whether you are a card maker or scrapper, you will love Regina's images and templates!
Also here's some fun news!! This month Sketches for You is having a Sketch-a-Thon. There will be sketches starting on September 8th that go all the way through the month. Nikki Sivils and Cherie from Sassy Lil Sketches will be special guests during the Sketch-a-Thon. If you participate, you are going to have a chance to win prizes and RAKs. I hope to see you there!!