I've used all Echo Papers today. I received these as free goodies, and I am really impressed with the versatility of this line. It could literally be used for anything or anybody. I LOVE that! The first LO I want to show is a sketch from Sassy Lil Sketches. Play along during the month for a chance to win the monthly prize!
Let's Scrap. Did you know that if you play along on this site, you have a chance every week to win a prize? Such lovely, complimentary women over at Let's Scrap!
Here are the pages singly:
And finally, I want to tell you about a Blog Award I received!
Kim bestowed this honor on me! This was so sweet of you, Kim!! You know I am sending this right back to you. You inspire me through your artwork, and I love that I have gotten to know you so well just through reading your blog! (Blog world is a great place!)
This award comes with a set of rules...
1) Thank the person who gave it to you 2) Tell seven things about yourself 3) Pass the award on to five bloggers whom you think are fantastic..
I am passing this award on to Irena, Dawn, Diana, Laurel, Debbie, Susan, Jamie, and Barb. Okay, so I went over five, but these women really inspire me!
Now to tell seven things about myself:
- I am a terrible typist. I am fast enough, but there are usually some letters mixed up, and I just don't find the need to correct them. (If you've been reading me long enough, you alreadly know this!)
- I am pretty darn honest. In my younger years that was much to my detriment, but now I think it's a great quality. Along the same lines, my biggest pet peeve is lying. Gracious, the truth may seem hard, but in the end, it's always the easiest.
- I don't like pants. If you were to come to my house, 99% of the time I would be in a dress or skirt.
- I love going to wine tastings. I don't know that is tasting the wine so much as it is the atmsophere. Wine tastings always leave me remembering our day in Tuscany.
- In 6th grade, my teacher told me I was a horrible artist. I still remember how I felt and I did not even try anything artistic for years. I scrapped my first pages when Shane was just a very little boy, but I didn't like them. It wasn't until a few years ago that I understood that I am not a horrible artist. Perhaps that's why I encourage individuality in all the classes I teach. Everyone's artwork is a reflection of who they are, and that makes it all good.
- I listen to all types of music. I only steer away from music with angry lyrics.
- I miss all 4 of my sisters almost every day. I don't live near any of them, but they are a part of me.