This is what the award is all about:
This award is given to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These bloggers are not interested in interested in increasing their own status, but rather aim to find friends and be friends. The hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are born!
Now it's my turn to pass this award on to five of my blogging friends. It is a great joy to do so:
- Tina (She been blogging about her trip while in France, and it's been so much fun to read!)
- Karen (Oh my goodness! What till you see the artwork on her blog! But what is charming is that Karen shares her life.)
- Kim (What a fabulous friend that I've only met via blogging - but I sure wish she was scrapping with me next weekend!)
- Dawn (Thank you for the card in the mail today, Dawn! That was a surprise and your artwork is stunning! I was so excited to get mail!!)
- Laurel (She is the queen of challenges - and she is published and wins so much! She is one of my "mojo blogs" when I get stuck!)
Be sure to visit these gals. I know you will want to follow them to keep up with the charm, fun posts, and their amazing artwork!