Here are the rules:
- Nominate 5 other bloggers you feel have become part of your circle of friends.
- Link to your nominees within your blog post.
- Include these instructions on how to pick up the award in your blog post.
- Link back to the person who gave you the award in your blog post, to show your appreciation. Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award .
- Tina - she is an amazing person and has been so tremendously good to me in the time I have known her through CTMH. I wish I lived near her so that I could teach with her all the time! She is an incredible artist with the most energy of anyone I know.
- Annette - she is my German friend that I have met through blogging. I feel a special kinship with her, and in order to understand each other we have to use online translation! I don't mind at all - what incredible techniques I have learned from her!
- Karen J - I have known Karen for 3 years from afar. Yet we have prayed together and become very close. Something Karen may not know is that she inspires me to be a better artist. Her work is from the heart - and that's a gift!
- Laurel - she is a fabulous person! I can only imagine that she is a wonderful teacher to her first graders. She also leaves a lot of comments for me, and that means a lot coming from her. She is on many design teams, and her work is outstanding!
- Karen P - I met Karen in person last year at the CTMH convention. She has always been a tremendous role model at CTMH, and it's a privilege to now call her a friend. Along with all the marvelous comments she leaves me, she's my American Idol buddy, too!